[net.followup] Affirmative Action Non-Trivial Pursuit Game

fsks@unc.UUCP (Frank Silbermann) (05/18/85)

In article <ihuxl.1565> calille@ihuxl.UUCP (Chuck Calille) writes:
>I am trying to compile a list of questions and answers
>for use as an Affirmative Action trivia game.  The game
>would be used at department AA meetings to help increase
>awareness of AA issues in an entertaining way.  I am
>looking for questions on a wide variety of AA-related topics
>including:
>		People
>		Events (including current events)
>		Legal Issues
>		Corporate AA Policy
>		Cultural Differences
>		Ethnic Food

This reminds me of a game that caused a furor in New York a few years ago.
I believe it was called "Public Assistance."  It was sort of like
"The Game of Life."  The best strategy for winning was to get off
the Wage Earner's Treadmill and onto the Welfare Promenade.

I hope you're not planning anything like that!	:-)

	Frank Silbermann