[comp.windows.ms] Need Trident Windows driver

shadowfx@netcom.COM (John Harris) (04/19/91)

Hi, can someone email me the phone number to the trident bbs.  I am
trying to find a 800x600x256 driver for windows 3.0 and a trident
tvga 8900 board.  Thanks in advance.

John

nyet@nntp-server.caltech.edu (n liu) (04/20/91)

shadowfx@netcom.COM (John Harris) writes:

>Hi, can someone email me the phone number to the trident bbs.  I am
>trying to find a 800x600x256 driver for windows 3.0 and a trident
>tvga 8900 board.  Thanks in advance.

While were at it... Are there any kind souls in Sunnyvale that might
want to keep Simtel updated with some of the BBS's more useful
stuff? I wasted 10 bucks the other day on mostly junk at 2400 baud.

Incidentally, the BBS is:
408 736-5483

nye