[comp.windows.ms] Spellchecker for Windows Write

smb7@jaguar.ucs.uofs.edu (BRANCATI STEPHEN M) (04/20/91)

	If you're looking for a spellchecker for Windows Write, you might want
to try Grammatik Windows.  I use it with Word for Windows and WP 5.0.  It
should work with Write (at least the manual says it will) but I haven't tried
it myself.  The program isn't that bad (as far as grammar checkers go) and I
prefer it to RightWriter.

lev@slced1.nswses.navy.mil (Lloyd E Vancil) (04/22/91)

In article <465@platypus.uofs.edu> smb7@jaguar.ucs.uofs.edu writes:

>	If you're looking for a spellchecker for Windows Write, you might want
>to try Grammatik Windows.  I use it with Word for Windows and WP 5.0.  It
>should work with Write (at least the manual says it will) but I haven't tried
>it myself.  The program isn't that bad (as far as grammar checkers go) and I
>prefer it to RightWriter.
  I have been using Windows Spell from Palantir for about eight months now.  It
works well with Write and Pagemaker 3.0 all under Windows 3.

     Palantir is found at
512-854-8788  Fax 512-853-1541
price <$200.00  and sure beats jumping out of Windows to spell check a doc!

   |   *    suned1!lev@elroy.JPL.Nasa.Gov / sun!suntzu!suned1!lev    *    |
   |    .                lev@suned1.nswses.navy.mil        +    .      +  |
   |+        *       S.T.A.R.S.! The revolution has begun!   *      o     |