[comp.windows.ms] Brothers driver for Windows 3.0

brett@aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu (Brett Morrow) (04/22/91)

Does anyone know of a driver for a Brothers 1824 printer for
windows 3.0a?  This printer emulates a Proprinter and an Epson
but the manual does not tell which models.  Does anyone know
what I can set it out for if I do not find a driver?

Any help appretiated.

  Brett
Internet:  brett@bart.ucs.uoknor.edu
 								  brett@aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu
Bitnet:    brett@uokucsvx

mccashin@unixg.ubc.ca (Brian McCashin) (04/24/91)

In article <1991Apr22.153353.2027@uokmax.ecn.uoknor.edu> brett@aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu writes:
>Does anyone know of a driver for a Brothers 1824 printer for
>windows 3.0a?  This printer emulates a Proprinter and an Epson
>but the manual does not tell which models.  Does anyone know
>what I can set it out for if I do not find a driver?

These are the brother drivers to bo found at internet host

128.252.135.4   wuarchive.wustl.edu in the file
/mirrors/msdos/windows3/winsdl4.zip

Brother HL-4                                    BROHL.DRV       File 4
Brother HL-8e                                   BROHL.DRV       File 4
Brother M-1809-Epson                            BROTH9.DRV      File 4
Brother M-1824L                                 BROTH24.DRV     File 4
Brother M-1909-Epson                            BROTH9.DRV      File 4
Brother M-1924L                                 BROTH24.DRV     File 4

--
 Brian McCashin                            Internet: mccashin@unixg.ubc.ca
 Senior Programmer/Analyst                 Bitnet: USERJAZZ@UBCMTSG