[comp.windows.ms] ClipArt?

psiuk@u2.rutgers.edu (Joseph Psiuk) (04/25/91)

O.K. Guys...

	Here is a question that I have never seen posted on this
newsgroup (and I think that it's sorta related...):

	I use PageMaker and CorelDraw quite a bit, and I was
wondering...

	WHERE CAN I GET SOME O.K.-LOOKING, PUBLIC-DOMAIN, FREE-WARE,
SHARE-WARE, I-DON'T-REALLY-CARE-WHERE-IT-COMES-FROM-WARE CLIP-ART IN
ANY POPULAR FORMAT ???

	(i.e. TIF, PCX, etc.)

	If anyone can send me in the right direction, I would really
appreciate it.  (Please give me the address of a good ftp site).

	Thank you in advance -

	Joseph J. Psiuk
	MicroComputer Resource Center
	Rutgers, The State University

	(sorry, no stupid signature here...)

tj@gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca (Terry Jones) (04/25/91)

In article <Apr.24.18.53.03.1991.6513@u2.rutgers.edu> psiuk@u2.rutgers.edu (Joseph Psiuk) writes:
>	I use PageMaker and CorelDraw quite a bit, and I was
>wondering...
>
>	WHERE CAN I GET SOME O.K.-LOOKING, PUBLIC-DOMAIN, FREE-WARE,
>SHARE-WARE, I-DON'T-REALLY-CARE-WHERE-IT-COMES-FROM-WARE CLIP-ART IN
>ANY POPULAR FORMAT ???
>
>	(i.e. TIF, PCX, etc.)
Like there are megabytes worth in the Corel Box if you got a legit
package!