[comp.windows.ms] Help with Powerpoint Demo

burhans@mizar.usc.edu (Mustang Sally) (04/27/91)

I downloaded the Powerpoint demo files from cica.cica.indiana.edu
in the pub/pc/win3/demo and was only able to unzip ppdemo1.zip.
When I try to unzip ppdemo2.zip--shez and pkunzip both say
invalid format! Has anyone been able to unzip this or can
someone reload this. Thanks.

--
Jackie Burhans (burhans@usc.edu)
Data Stylist, USC Student Affairs

mcdonald@aries.scs.uiuc.edu (Doug McDonald) (04/27/91)

In article <32323@usc> burhans@mizar.usc.edu (Mustang Sally) writes:
>I downloaded the Powerpoint demo files from cica.cica.indiana.edu
>in the pub/pc/win3/demo and was only able to unzip ppdemo1.zip.
>When I try to unzip ppdemo2.zip--shez and pkunzip both say
>invalid format! Has anyone been able to unzip this or can
>someone reload this. Thanks.
>
>--
>Jackie Burhans (burhans@usc.edu)
>Data Stylist, USC Student Affairs

I found a recent version of an unzip program that reported them as
correct zip files and happily unzipped them. However, none of the
programs there would run correctly - most just said "not enough memory".
I suspect corrupt files existed before zipping.

Doug McDonald