[comp.windows.ms] ATI BBS Phone #

jaglowsk@buster.cps.msu.edu (David R Jaglowski) (04/26/91)

Can anyone tell me the phone number of ATI's BBS? Since it used to be
floating around this group so much. (No, I don't keed it for Windows
video drivers - I need it for drivers for other packages)

Thanks in advance.

mussar@bcars53.uucp (G. Mussar) (04/26/91)

In article <1991Apr26.135822.7765@msuinfo.cl.msu.edu> jaglowsk@buster.cps.msu.edu (David R Jaglowski) writes:
>Can anyone tell me the phone number of ATI's BBS? Since it used to be

ATI BBS: (416) 756-4591

Gary Mussar  |Internet:  mussar@bnr.ca                |  Phone: (613) 763-4937
BNR Ltd.     |                                        |  FAX:   (613) 763-2626

frank@yunexus.yorku.ca (Frank Pikelner) (04/28/91)

In article <1991Apr26.135822.7765@msuinfo.cl.msu.edu> jaglowsk@buster.cps.msu.edu (David R Jaglowski) writes:
>Can anyone tell me the phone number of ATI's BBS? Since it used to be
>floating around this group so much. (No, I don't keed it for Windows
>video drivers - I need it for drivers for other packages)
>
>Thanks in advance.

The numbers for ATI are:

ATI Technologies  - main number            (416)-756-0718
ATI Tech support                           (416)-756-0711
ATI BBS                                    (416)-756-4591

Hope this helps,

Frank Pikelner
Technical Assistant
York University, Toronto, Cnd