[comp.windows.ms] Enlightment, Please

user2@cgevs3.cem.msu.edu (Stephen Medlin) (04/25/91)

Being a novice NETNEWS user, I keep seeing FAQ mentioned.  Would someone
please inform me what FAQ is?  Thanks in advance.

Stephen

tneff@bfmny0.BFM.COM (Tom Neff) (04/29/91)

In article <009479DD.4C4FAB40@cgevs3.cem.msu.edu> user2@cgevs3.cem.msu.edu (Stephen Medlin) writes:
>Being a novice NETNEWS user, I keep seeing FAQ mentioned.  Would someone
>please inform me what FAQ is?  Thanks in advance.

This is a Frequently
          Asked
          Question.

I'm afraid I'll have to redirect you to the FAQ list for an answer... :-)

user2@cgevs3.cem.msu.edu (Stephen Medlin) (04/30/91)

In article <51875439@bfmny0.BFM.COM>, tneff@bfmny0.BFM.COM (Tom Neff) writes:
>In article <009479DD.4C4FAB40@cgevs3.cem.msu.edu> user2@cgevs3.cem.msu.edu (Stephen Medlin) writes:
>>Being a novice NETNEWS user, I keep seeing FAQ mentioned.  Would someone
>>please inform me what FAQ is?  Thanks in advance.
>
>This is a Frequently
>          Asked
>          Question.
>
>I'm afraid I'll have to redirect you to the FAQ list for an answer... :-)

Thanks, I eventually deduced what FAQ stood for when I saw someone mention RAQ
(Rarely Asked Question).  I also even found where FAQ was on Cica....boy, I is
get'in reallll smarts :-)