[comp.windows.ms] Help with WINQVT

bregel@wolf.cs.washington.edu (Aaron Bregel) (05/04/91)

I need help with WINQVT.  I have version 4.55 and this is my problem:
to disable call waiting I need to dial * 70 as part of the number but
I can not get WINQVT to recognize the *.  I do not know how to set up the
dialer sequence so I will leave it up to you all to help me with this.

The dialer sequence is atq0e0v0x4&c1&d2^m and I have a USRobtics Sportster
2400PC.

Thanks in advance Aaron Bregel

Please reply to bregel@wolf.cs.washington.edu

aragorn@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (Steve J White) (05/04/91)

In article <1991May3.175932.7001@beaver.cs.washington.edu> bregel@wolf.cs.washington.edu (Aaron Bregel) writes:

>I need help with WINQVT.  I have version 4.55 and this is my problem:
>to disable call waiting I need to dial * 70 as part of the number but
>I can not get WINQVT to recognize the *.  I do not know how to set up the
>dialer sequence so I will leave it up to you all to help me with this.
>
>The dialer sequence is atq0e0v0x4&c1&d2^m and I have a USRobtics Sportster

Good luck with WinQVT.  I've been having the strangest problems with this
program that I am in search of yet ANOTHER sharware comm program for
Windows.  It seem the WinQVT doesn't always do a good VT-100 emulation and
the ANSI setup gives me very odd colors when I connect to a ANSI supported
system.  I'll watch for other replies to your post.

- steve

--
"Laugh and the world laughs with you... |  All disclaimers apply...
     snore and you sleep alone."        |  except my own, of course.