[comp.windows.ms] deus.zip

monahan@taurus.cs.nps.navy.mil (James Monahan) (05/12/91)

    I uploaded a file to cica.cica.indiana.edu called ZEUS.ZIP that is a replacement for the Win 3.0 Program Manager/File Manager similar to the Macintosh Finder.  This program is a real diamond in the rough, especially since the author claims that it was whipped together in a couple of weekends.  The author doesn't include a huge text file full of self-accolades, but does mention a CompuServe address for comments and suggestions.  Hopefully, some of you netlanders with CS access will flood this guy's E-ma

il address with praise and requests for continuing enhancements.
    I am in no way affiliated with the author; I only wish that I could write to congratulate him myself.--
 James G. Monahan
 Naval PostGraduate School

keating@rex.cs.tulane.edu (John Keating) (05/12/91)

monahan@taurus.cs.nps.navy.mil (James Monahan) writes:

> I uploaded a file to cica.cica.indiana.edu called ZEUS.ZIP that is a
> replacement for the Win 3.0 Program Manager/File Manager similar to the
> Macintosh Finder.  This program is a real diamond in the rough, especially
> since the author claims that it was whipped together in a couple of weekends.
> The author doesn't include a huge text file full of self-accolades, but does
> mention a CompuServe address for comments and suggestions.  Hopefully, some
> of you netlanders with CS access will flood this guy's E-mail address with
> praise and requests for continuing enhancements.

Failing that, anyone who can get mail through can send mail to his
CIS account xxxxx,yyy at the address:
	xxxxx.yyy@compuserve.com
Notice that the comma has been changed to a period.

John