[comp.windows.ms] Program for Phone Book/Mail List

angab@acad2.alaska.edu (BUSCH GERALD A) (05/06/91)

Does anyone know of a Windows application that will work as a phone book/dialer
and also print the names and addresses from the phone book onto mailing labels?
If so, please email or post.  Thanks in advance.

Gerry Busch

yoshida@hpfcso.FC.HP.COM (Stuart Yoshida) (05/13/91)

angab@acad2.alaska.edu (BUSCH GERALD A) writes:
> Does anyone know of a Windows application that will work as a phone
> book/dialer and also print the names and addresses from the phone book
> onto mailing labels?  If so, please email or post.  Thanks in advance.
>
> Gerry Busch
> ----------

  Try THE DESKTOP SET from Okna Corporation.  It has a phone book and
  dialer with label printing capability, and the DTS also has a calendar
  and scheduler that is vastly superior to the one that comes with
  Windows 3.0.

--

  Stuart

  "The boy child is locked in the fisherman's yard
   There's a bloodless moon where the oceans die
   A shoal of night stars hang fire in the nets
   In the chaos of cages where the crayfish lie."
		-The Soul Cages

    UUCP: {hp-sdd, hp-pcd, csu-cs, edison, hplabs}!hpfcla!yoshida
Internet: yoshida@elektra.fc.hp.com
   Voice: (303) 229-2324

gt2852c@prism.gatech.EDU (Edward Hefter) (05/15/91)

> Does anyone know of a Windows application that will work as a phone
> book/dialer and also print the names and addresses from the phone book
> onto mailing labels?  If so, please email or post.  Thanks in advance.
>
> Gerry Busch
	The program I use is made by Metz and is called Phone, or something
equally creative.  It can be found at cica in the util subdirectory under the
name METZ-PH.ZIP.  It works well for me.
            |  Edward Hefter         gt2852c@prism.gatech.edu   |
            |  Currently Surviving the Georgia Tech Experience  |