[comp.windows.ms] HP Intelefont driver with non-III printers?

allred@bongo.cc.utexas.edu (Kevin L. Allred) (05/16/91)

I downloaded the hpintf stuff from CICA before I knew that it was
intended only for laserjet III printers.  Is it of any use to me if I
only have a DeskJet +?

--
	Kevin Allred
	Department of Chemical Engineering

victor@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Victor Menayang) (05/16/91)

In article <49051@ut-emx.uucp> allred@bongo.cc.utexas.edu (Kevin L. Allred) writes:
>I downloaded the hpintf stuff from CICA before I knew that it was
>intended only for laserjet III printers.  Is it of any use to me if I
>only have a DeskJet +?

Yes, assuming that you have the HP DeskJet 500 Scalable Printer Driver
for Win3. But then you'll only get the bold-italic face for Univers
and CG Times (after downloading 700kb that is).

--
Victor Menayang         victor@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu (Internet)
                                           vm@UTXVM (BITNET)