[comp.windows.ms] Paintbrush + ATM + lots of fonts???

wnp@iiasa.AT (Wolf PAUL) (05/14/91)

I just installed a bunch of fonts from CICA under ATM, and wanted
to use these fonts in Paintbrush.

However, the Paintbrush Fonts menu only lists the ATM/Plus Pack fonts,
none of the newly installed CICA fonts show up.

I have tried rearranging the sequence of the font entries in ATM.INI
and restarting Windows and Paintbrush, and then the first 15 fonts
will show up, but no more.

Is there a way to get Paintbrush to use more than 15 fonts?

Thanks!
--
W.N.Paul, Int. Institute f. Applied Systems Analysis, A-2361 Laxenburg--Austria
PHONE: +43-2236-71521-465            INTERNET: wnp@iiasa.iiasa.ac.at

kensy@microsoft.UUCP (Ken SYKES) (05/20/91)

In article <1046@iiasa.UUCP> wnp@iiasa.AT (Wolf PAUL) writes:
>Is there a way to get Paintbrush to use more than 15 fonts?
>
>Thanks!

No.  Sorry!

Ken Sykes
Disclaimer: The above opinions are solely my own.