[comp.windows.ms] Pasting color images in W4W & Write

gunjan@garnet.berkeley.edu (Gunjan Bhow) (05/20/91)

In article <72439@microsoft.UUCP> kensy@microsoft.UUCP (Ken SYKES) writes:

>You can put color images in Write or Word for Windows by including them
>as a Windows Metafile.  I'm not sure what the best app is for converting
>a bitmap to a metafile, maybe CorelDraw or Designer will do it.  There
>should also be some cheaper alternatives.  In case this is a point of
>confusion: I'm not suggesting breaking the bitmap down to drawing primitives;
>I'm suggesting making a Metafile that just contains the bitmap.
>Maybe there's a shareware package or a bored Windows programmer out there
>that will provide a good solution to this.
>
>Hope this helps.
>
>Ken Sykes
>Disclaimer: The above opinions are solely my own.

Is there a package for this on cica or anywhere else on shareware (to convert
a clipboard bitmap to Windows Metafile) ?

Gunjan Bhow

gunjan@garnet.berkeley.edu
Instructional Technology Program
University of California, Berkeley

"When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail to you."
						- Paul Hilfinger, 91