[comp.windows.ms] Driver or anything for a Panasonic 1180 printer

barajas@teradyne.UUCP (Albert Barajas) (05/28/91)

Does anyone out there have a driver (or know of) for a panasonic 1180 printer?
I would like to be able to print in NLQ....

Thanks in advance,

Albert Barajas
barajas@teradyne.com

gerardis@cs.mcgill.ca (Tony GERARDIS) (05/31/91)

In article <9105281556.AA07182@zeus.teradyne.uucp> barajas@teradyne.UUCP (Albert Barajas) writes:
>Does anyone out there have a driver (or know of) for a panasonic 1180 printer?
>I would like to be able to print in NLQ....
>
>Thanks in advance,

I use the Epson Ex800/1000 driver (something like that) that comes with windows
and it works perfectly!  If you still have problems write back!

     gerardis@cs.mcgill.ca     | The sun is the same in a relative way,