[comp.windows.ms] Win 3.0 font problems

bob@MorningStar.Com (Bob Sutterfield) (06/03/91)

   Newsgroups: comp.windows.misc
   From: Andrew M. Taylor <amtaylor@silver.ucs.indiana.edu>
   Subject: Win 3.0 font problems
   Date: Sun, 2 Jun 91 20:21:37 GMT

What does this have to do with window systems in general?  Please keep
MS Windows-specific discussions in comp.windows.ms!

tneff@bfmny0.BFM.COM (Tom Neff) (06/04/91)

In article <BOB.91Jun3093747@volitans.MorningStar.Com> bob@MorningStar.Com (Bob Sutterfield) writes (for the Nth time):
>What does this have to do with window systems in general?  Please keep
>MS Windows-specific discussions in comp.windows.ms!

I would advise Bob, or anyone else who develops a sudden passion for
newsgroup cleanliness, to conduct those operations in MAIL rather than
in more worldwide noise postings.  Whatever tenuous connection to
Windows the original postings had, handfuls of identically worded
auto-scold followups have NO connection whatsoever, and don't belong
here.

Again, do it in mail.  I would have done this in mail, but I want one
very public expression of this point to appear.