[comp.windows.ms] Winqvt comm port speed setting

dly@pan.calpoly.edu (Dixon Duong Hien Ly) (06/10/91)

Does anyone out there know how to set the comm port to a speed higher than
the connect speed in Winqvt?  I have a MNP modem.  I am supposed to set
the comm speed higer so I can take full advantage of this feature.
But WinQvt wouldn't let me do anything unless I have the comm set to
the connect speed (in Setup, serial ports on the menu).

Thanks for your time,
Dixon
||  Dixon D. Ly                        ||   GO GIANTS !!!???                ||
||  INTERNET:  dly@pan.calpoly.edu     ||   Lowell once had Four Horsemen   ||

cms2839@isc.rit.edu (a.stranger) (06/11/91)

In article <1991Jun9.224735.1108772@zeus.calpoly.edu> dly@pan.calpoly.edu (Dixon Duong Hien Ly) writes:

>Does anyone out there know how to set the comm port to a speed higher than
>the connect speed in Winqvt?  I have a MNP modem.  I am supposed to set
>the comm speed higer so I can take full advantage of this feature.
>But WinQvt wouldn't let me do anything unless I have the comm set to
>the connect speed (in Setup, serial ports on the menu).

				i've never had this problem ; perhaps
something else is conflicting ?

--
       @     "Imagination keeps the shadows away  -  Xymox      @