[comp.windows.ms] UAE from WinPost

traiger@oxy.edu (Saul Traiger) (06/11/91)

In article <1991Jun11.052407.12838@midway.uchicago.edu> wer5@ellis.uchicago.edu (Will E. Rose) writes:
>I'm trying to evaluate WinPost 3.0 from Cica, but anytime I try to change the
>default font or font size, it UAE's.  I've tried running it with ATM
>deactivated, but with the same result.  Does anyone know of a solution for
>this, or is WinPost 3.0 a dud?

I have experienced the same problem. But I've used earlier versions
of WinPost and I think it is a very good utility. I suspect the
author is aware of the problem and will fix this bug.

Saul Traiger
traiger@oxy.edu

wer5@ellis.uchicago.edu (Will E. Rose) (06/11/91)

--
______________________________________________________________________________  Will E. Rose
-University of Chicago Computing Organizations        wer5@midway.uchicago.edu     Academic and Public Computing

burhans@mizar.usc.edu (Mustang Sally) (06/12/91)

In article <1991Jun11.052407.12838@midway.uchicago.edu> wer5@ellis.uchicago.edu (Will E. Rose) writes:
>I'm trying to evaluate WinPost 3.0 from Cica, but anytime I try to change the
>default font or font size, it UAE's.  I've tried running it with ATM
>deactivated, but with the same result.  Does anyone know of a solution for
>this, or is WinPost 3.0 a dud?

I use Winpost 3.0 with ATM 1.1 and have not had ANY UAE's at all. This
is such a great upgrade from2 and such a bitchin' all around program
that I'm having my office buy me a license. Do you have version 1.1
of ATM? Actually I just tested it by changing sizes and fonts
in and out. The only problem I had was I couldn't use Eurostile
font--it didn't show any font sizes. I don't know why. Personally
I like System 9 best.

--
Jackie Burhans (burhans@usc.edu)
Data Stylist, USC Student Affairs