[comp.windows.ms] Tseng Labs ET4000 Datasheet?

martin@minster.york.ac.uk (06/07/91)

Does anyone know where I might obtain a datasheet/book describing
the Tseng labs ET4000 Super VGA chip? I know such a book exists,
since the information that came with my VGA adaptor refers to it,
but I can't find anyone who has a copy.

Does anyone know the address/telephone/fax number of Tseng labs?
Or a VGA adaptor manufacturer who might be able to help me get
a databook?

Many thanks in advance!

Martin
PS
  Ferraro's book on Super VGAs is good, and helpful, but doesn't
include the information that I need!

usenet: ...!mcsun!ukc!minster!martin
JANET:  martin@uk.ac.york.minster
INTERNET: martin%minster.york.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
surface:
	Dr. Martin C. Atkins
	Dept. of Computer Science
	University of York
	Heslington
	York YO1 5DD
	ENGLAND

mtang@sgi.com (Man Kit Tang) (06/11/91)

In article <676307981.14070@minster.york.ac.uk> martin@minster.york.ac.uk writes:
>Does anyone know where I might obtain a datasheet/book describing
>the Tseng labs ET4000 Super VGA chip? I know such a book exists,
>since the information that came with my VGA adaptor refers to it,
>but I can't find anyone who has a copy.
>
>Does anyone know the address/telephone/fax number of Tseng labs?
>Or a VGA adaptor manufacturer who might be able to help me get
>a databook?
>
>Many thanks in advance!
>
>Martin

I like to have the information too - especially on the Programmer's
Reference (i.e. the one that lists functions and formats of the
ET4000 VIDEO BIOS calls).  Thank you.

-mkt

jta@locus.com (JT Anderson) (06/13/91)

Tseng appears to be perfectly happy to send out an ET4000 reference manual
on request.

Tseng Labs, Inc.
10 Pheasant Run
Newtown, PA  18940