[comp.windows.ms] microsoft project

lfischer@pluto.dss.com (Larry Fischer) (06/12/91)

Does anyone have any clues on how to print to a file from microsoft project?
All I can seem to do is try to go to the printer port... version 1.0...

Larry Fischer
212-807-7800 work

rob@pcad.UUCP (Ralph Brown) (06/14/91)

In article <4376@pluto.dss.com>, lfischer@pluto.dss.com (Larry Fischer) writes:
> Does anyone have any clues on how to print to a file from microsoft project?
> All I can seem to do is try to go to the printer port... version 1.0...

Ah... a bit more detail would be nice 8-}

I use the print command and output
to a postscript printer on a PCNFS network and it all works fine. If I want
to go to a file, I go into the print configure dialog box and the configure
option in that allows outputting to an encapsulated postscript file.

Cheers,
Ralph