[comp.windows.ms] tiff

ede879g@monu6.cc.monash.edu.au (Robert D. Nicholson) (06/13/91)

Does anybody know where I can find this file?

TIFF101.ARC

TIFFANY version 1.01 records any
part, or all, of the MS Windows display using the <169>Tag Image File
Format<170> (TIFF).  The image file can then be used in a variety
of desktop publishing or image manipulation applications.  Options
available include record active window, record entire application
window, or record entire screen.  You can also use a rubberband box
to select only the part of the screen desired.  The Tiffany utility
is very handy for those who are documenting Windows applications for
user manuals.

jsf@sdbio2.ucsd.edu (Joann Furse) (06/17/91)

In article <1991Jun13.094817.18121@monu6.cc.monash.edu.au>,
ede879g@monu6.cc.monash.edu.au (Robert D. Nicholson) writes:

> Does anybody know where I can find this file?
>
> TIFF101.ARC

You might want to try msdos.archive.umich.edu in their
msdos/graphics/tiff directory.
Joann Furse