[comp.windows.ms] simple alarm program?

dmarcher@acsu.buffalo.edu (david m archer) (06/15/91)

Anyone know of a simple alarm program for Win3?  Just
something that will pop up at a specified time and remind
me of something.  Obviously, since this is such a simple
thing, I'm expecting to find something in the PD, or
perhaps a well-crafted Shareware program.  I've seen about
5 different clock programs on cica, but I don't know if any
of them have an alarm on them.

Thanks..

---
 Note: I do not represent my employer or school, & sometimes not even myself.

  Dave Archer  |  Internet: V116KZND@UBVMS.CC.BUFFALO.EDU      !

mikel@dosbears.UUCP (Mike Lipsie) (06/15/91)

In article <80052@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU> dmarcher@acsu.buffalo.edu (david m archer) writes:
>Anyone know of a simple alarm program for Win3?  Just
>something that will pop up at a specified time and remind
>me of something.  Obviously, since this is such a simple
>thing, I'm expecting to find something in the PD, or
>perhaps a well-crafted Shareware program.  I've seen about
>5 different clock programs on cica, but I don't know if any
>of them have an alarm on them.

ALMANAC, which was previously recommended as a calendar program
also has the ability to handle alarms.

--
Mike Lipsie
dosbears!mikel@pyramid.com

gordon@hpcvia.CV.HP.COM (gordon_staley) (06/18/91)

I have used the calendar program that comes with Windows 3.0.  It does
have alarms and the price is right.

Gordon Staley
gordon@hpcvia