[comp.windows.ms] Public Domain Windows 3.0 software

kdb@ee.egr.duke.edu (Kurt D Bollacker) (06/18/91)

I'm sure that this is an overasked FAQ, but does anybody know where I
might be able to find PD Windows3.0 applications and utilities?  FTP sites
for this stuff would be ideal, but any source would certainly be welcome.
Thank you for any help that you might be able to give.

|        |       |      |     |    |   |  | ||| |  |    |     |      |       |
|       |      |     |    |   |  | ||                || |  |    |     |      |
|      |     |    |   |  | ||                               || |  |    |     |
|     |    |   |  | ||            Kurt D. Bollacker           || |  |   |    |
|    |   |  | ||             Duke University Medical Center        || |  |   |
|   |  | ||                   Basic Arrhythmia Laboratory              || |  |
|  | ||                      P.O. Box 3140, Durham, NC 27710              || |
| |||                           Phone:  919-660-5118                       |||
|||                            kdb@dukebar.mc.duke.edu                       |

mccashin@salal.chspr.ubc.ca (Brian McCashin) (06/19/91)

In article <1461@cameron.egr.duke.edu> kdb@ee.egr.duke.edu (Kurt D Bollacker) writes:
>I'm sure that this is an overasked FAQ, but does anybody know where I
>might be able to find PD Windows3.0 applications and utilities?

The best I've found is cica.cica.indiana.edu (129.79.20.22)

Brian McCashin                            Internet: mccashin@unixg.ubc.ca
Senior Programmer/Analyst                 Bitnet: USERJAZZ@UBCMTSG
Centre For Health Services and Policy Research
University of British Columbia, Vancouver CANADA