[comp.windows.ms] DOS 5.0 + win3 +BorlandC

revesz@lynx.msc.cornell.edu.UUCP (Peter Revesz,126 Bard,5-7179,) (06/19/91)

HELP !!

Would anyone please post an optimum autoexec + config.sys
for a configuration of 386, 4 Mb. For some reassons when I
have an optimum configuration for DOS+Windows BCX will not run.

Peter Revesz Cornell MS&E
             revesz@snoopy.msc.cornell.edu

itkin@mrspoc.Transact.COM (Steven List) (06/25/91)

revesz@lynx.msc.cornell.edu.UUCP (Peter Revesz,126 Bard,5-7179,) writes:

>Would anyone please post an optimum autoexec + config.sys
>for a configuration of 386, 4 Mb. For some reassons when I
>have an optimum configuration for DOS+Windows BCX will not run.

BCX runs in protected mode, and will thus not run under Windows in Enhanced
mode.  You can either run Windows in Standard mode or run BC instead.
 :                Steven List @ Transact Software, Inc. :^>~                  :
 :           Chairman, Unify User Group of Northern California                :
 :                         itkin@Transact.COM                                 :