[comp.windows.ms] A TSR problem: Help.

sarat@lynx.eng.clemson.edu (06/29/91)

I want to use the GRAB (Screen grabber) Utility provided with WordPerfect,
in windows.  It is a TSR.  The invocation keys are Shift+Alt+F9.  But
nothing is happening when I press these keys while I am in windows.  I
use Windows 3.0.  Can some body tell me why it is not working and how
to make it work?

Thanks in advance.

Sarat