Date: Thu, 29 Dec 88 21:00:38 PST
Subject: Re: Lachman NFS for 3B2
From: rich@bergy.UUCP (Bergstedt)

> My question is, can I get Lachman NFS for my 3B2 from anyone _today_ ?  I've
> seen Lachman's advertisements - were they selling the product directly before
> OEMing to AT&T?  Paula did mention that Lachman was primarily in the OEM
> business now, but what about earlier this year?

It will be difficult to get this software early but I would suggest you
contact your local AT&T Data Systems Group representatives and discuss this
with them.  If you have difficulty finding the right person or number, I
have a friend in the San Antonio who could help.

--
Rich Bergstedt		AT&T Data Systems Group  uucp: cci632!ccicpg!arnold
voice: 714-855-5570	23421 S. Pointe Dr. #100       !bergy!rich  -or-

To join this group or have your thoughts in the next issue, please
send electronic mail to Ken Davis at the following address;

	{pacbell,netsys,hoptoad,well}!lamc!info-3b2-request

The views expressed in Info-3b2 Digest are those of the
individual authors only.

End of Info-3b2 Digest