[u3b.misc] 3B5 CPU boardset for sale

friedl@vsi.COM (Stephen J. Friedl) (01/11/89)

Hi folks,

     A customer recently upgraded his 3B5 to a 3B15, so he has
the 3B5 CPU boardset for sale.  It includes:

        UN241 rev 8* CC (10MHz)
        UN208 rev 2* CACHE
        TN1128 PCID (power module)

     These were working fine when removed by Official AT&T
Installers(tm), and they would probably be most handy as a spare
set for a self-maintenance shop.  Considering that these have
limited {utility,market}, we won't be insulted by any kind of
offer.  I'll relay mail to my customer...

     Steve

--
Stephen J. Friedl        3B2-kind-of-guy            friedl@vsi.com
V-Systems, Inc.        I speak for me only      attmail!vsi!friedl

danno@dsn3b2.UUCP (dan notov) (01/11/89)

In article <1004@vsi.COM> friedl@vsi.COM (Stephen J. Friedl) writes:
>Hi folks,
>
>     A customer recently upgraded his 3B5 to a 3B15, so he has
>the 3B5 CPU boardset for sale.  It includes:
>
>        UN241 rev 8* CC (10MHz)
>        UN208 rev 2* CACHE
>        TN1128 PCID (power module)

We upgraded our systems a while ago,  and I have *two* sets of UN241 &
UN208 boards gathering dust.  If they can't be sold,  maybe we should
bury them together.  :-)

--
danno

len@netsys.COM (Len Rose) (01/12/89)

Actually If someone out there has a 3B5 gathering dust I would
like to talk about purchasing the machine.. Almost any configuration
will be acceptable. I have great plans for it.

--
len@netsys.com
{ames,att,rutgers}!netsys!len

friedl@vsi.COM (Stephen J. Friedl) (01/13/89)

In article <300@dsn3b2.UUCP>, danno@dsn3b2.UUCP (dan notov) writes:
> We upgraded our systems a while ago,  and I have *two* sets of UN241 &
> UN208 boards gathering dust.  If they can't be sold,  maybe we should
> bury them together.  :-)

*My* boards are better than *your* boards.  Nyah!

--
---------Nancy Reagan on Hawaiian musicians: "Just say Ho"--------