[u3b.misc] System V R4 on a 3B2/310?

km@mathcs.emory.edu (Ken Mandelberg) (09/12/89)

Has anyone heard anything from AT&T about which of the AT&T
hardware platforms will ultimately run System V Release 4?

In particular I'm interested in whether a 3B2/310 (or 400)
will be able to run it.
--
Ken Mandelberg      | km@mathcs.emory.edu          PREFERRED
Emory University    | {decvax,gatech}!emory!km     UUCP

sean@pattye.uucp (Sean McCollister) (09/15/89)

In article <4091@pegasus.ATT.COM>, hansen@pegasus.ATT.COM (Tony L. Hansen) writes:
> I have a beta of SVr4 here running on a couple of 3B2/310's. It runs just
> fine.

	What's the minimum amount of RAM required to run it?  I have a
feeling I'd have to spring for one of those, um, pricey 2MB memory cards.

	Does anyone know when it will be released?

	Thanks.

--
Sean McCollister
sean@pattye.uucp