[comp.archives] Jove 4.12 vs Jove 4.09

jduro@bds-ny.UUCP (Jacques Durosier) (03/20/89)

		[Please do not follow up to comp.archives, as this
		discussion no longer belongs here. tww]

In article <37151@bbn.COM> Mike Thome <uunet!ames!mailrus!vax.bbn.com!mthome> writes:
>In article <451@mjbtn.MFEE.TN.US> root@mjbtn.MFEE.TN.US (Mark J. Bailey) writes:
>>I saw on the net recently that Jove was available now at version 4.11.
>
>Um - actually the current version is 4.12 and is available via anonymous
>ftp at cs.rochester.edu in pub/jove-4.12.tar.Z or somesuch.

Forgive my ignorance... Would a Jove guru be kind enough to post a list
of enhancements, bug fix(es), new feature(s) present in version 4.12,
which were not part of version 4.09.

(Probably, the above may be part of the version 4.12 release notes.)

We have been using Jove 4.09 and have been quite pleased with it, although
we could not benefit from the interactive shell features (Sys V system).

Thanks in advance. -- Jacques
--
Jacques A. Durosier   bds-ny!jduro
BDS 718 604 1900      uunet!bds-ny!jduro (WEEKLY)