[comp.archives] DASM cross-assembler for Amiga comp.sys.amiga

mikes@lakesys.lakesys.com (Mike Shawaluk) (12/19/89)

Archive-name: dasm/how-to-get
Archive-site: ucbvax.berkeley.edu [128.32.133.1]
Archive-directory: pub/amiga
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <8912130410.AA22410@jade.berkeley.edu> CRONEJP@UREGINA1.BITNET (Jonathan Crone) writes:
>     Matt Dillon wrote that nifty little DASM  package his little
>assembler...
> . . .
>Does it do 68HC11??? thats the motorola Microcontroller widget...
> . . .
>a pointer to where I could get DASM would be appreciated....
>(I have FTP ability so let me know please...)

There is a relatively new version on ucbvax.berkeley.edu, which I believe is
Matt's home site.  The file is dated December 7 or so, and I believe that it
now fully supports the 'HC11 (which BTW is a nifty little chip, that I intend
to use someday in a MIDI-related hardware project or three).

There's also an updated version of dme up there (version 1.39 I believe).
--
   - Mike Shawaluk
"Rarely have we seen a mailer  ->  DOMAIN: mikes@lakesys.lakesys.com