[comp.archives] OS/2 archive

harish@guille.ece.orst.edu (Harish Pillay) (12/25/89)

Archive-name: temasek.ece.orst.edu/archive
Archive-site: temasek.ece.orst.edu [128.193.48.123]
Archive-directory: pub
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <-283389996@hpcupt1.HP.COM> swh@hpcupt1.HP.COM (Steve Harrold) writes:
>Re: screen blanker for OS/2
>
>Try the DESKTOP program recently posted to this group

For a very short time (for about a month or so), you can get it via anonymous
ftp from temasek.ece.orst.edu [128.193.48.123].  It is my personal 286-based
machine running KA9Q.  All the files are in /pub and are OS/2 PD software.
I'll be moving the files to be available on another machine in about a month
(ie by about 19th Jan 90) within our site here in Oregon State University.
I'll keep this newsgroup informed when that happens.

----
Harish Pillay                        harish@ece.orst.edu
Oregon State University