[comp.archives] University of Washington Cyrillic Fonts for TeX comp.text

dhosek@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (D.A. Hosek) (01/05/90)

Archive-name: uw-cyrillic-fonts/how-to-get
Archive-site: hmcvax.claremont.edu [134.173.4.32]
Archive-directory: SOFTWARE:[TEX.BABEL.RUSSIAN]
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <36600002@ezra> stevens@ezra.mcs.anl.gov writes:
>I am looking for Metafont source or the compiled font files for any or
>all of the following character sets.

>	Cyrillic

The University of Washington Cyrillic fonts are available via anonymous
FTP from hmcvax.claremont.edu and ymir.claremont.edu in the directory
SOFTWARE:[TEX.BABEL.RUSSIAN].

>	Kenji
>	Katakana, Hiragana

As far as I know, these are not yet available in MF form. I am working
on the development of the abovementioned typefaces and can produce
advance copies given time and money (I can find the former given the
latter).

-dh

--
"Odi et amo, quare id faciam, fortasse requiris?
   nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior"          -Catullus