[comp.archives] [comp.graphics] Re: is there an archive of comp.graphics?

bakke@plains.UUCP (Jeff Bakke) (02/07/90)

Archive-name: comp.graphics/31-Jan-90
Archive-site: hanauma.stanford.edu [36.51.0.16]
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <21575@pasteur.Berkeley.EDU> ph@miro.Berkeley.EDU (Paul Heckbert) writes:
>Does anybody have a complete archive of comp.graphics that goes
>back several months?  An ftp-able source would be most useful.
>I'd like to browse through some articles that expired from our
>USENET buffers here at Berkeley.
>
>thanks,
>
>Paul Heckbert, Computer Science Dept.

I recently just found a site that does have old feeds off of this
newsgroup.  Albany.albanycs.edu used to keep a complete set, but no
more.  Try Hanauma.stanford.edu 36.51.0.16 they have a pretty complete
set.  I think uunet.uu.net might also have some online.

Jeff Bakke
bakke@plains.NoDak.edu