[comp.archives] [comp.lang.pascal] Re: MAC info

hpoppe@bierstadt.scd.ucar.edu (Herb Poppe) (02/07/90)

Archive-name: mac-technical-notes/30-Jan-90
Archive-site: apple.com [130.43.2.2]
Archive-directory: pub/dts/mac/tn
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <38176@apple.Apple.COM> lins@Apple.COM (Chuck Lins) writes:
>In article <233.25C2B973@uscacm.UUCP> Ron.Pritchett@uscacm.UUCP (Ron Pritchett) writes:
>>

>>CL>See Tech Note #86 MacPaint Document Format.
>>
>>Not having a Mac, I don't know where to get hold of one of these.
>
>There are places where you can get the Tech Notes via anon. ftp but i don't
>know the sites.

The Macintosh Technical Notes are available by anonymous FTP from
apple.com (130.43.2.2). They are in subdirectories of pub/dts/mac/tn/.
However, the tech notes are in MacWrite format and have been "stuffed"
and "binhexed". It is not likely that you would be able to read these
without a Mac.
--
Herb Poppe      NCAR                         INTERNET: hpoppe@ncar.ucar.edu
(303) 497-1296  P.O. Box 3000                   CSNET: hpoppe@ncar.CSNET