[comp.archives] [sci.space] Re: Galileo Updates

yee@trident.arc.nasa.gov (Peter E. Yee) (04/03/90)

Archive-name: space/31-Mar-90
Archive-site: ames.arc.nasa.gov [128.102.18.3]
Archive-directory: /pub/SPACE
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <12890@csli.Stanford.EDU> jkl@csli.stanford.edu (John Kallen) writes:
>Are the Galileo Updates archived? If so, are they accessible by anonymous
>FTP? I'm interested in tracking the probe given the data provided by
>Yee and Balke (btw, thank you for keeping us in touch with the status
>of the probe)

Yes, the Galileo status reports are archived.  They are part of the SPACE
archive on ames.arc.nasa.gov, which may be accessed by anonymous ftp or
by sending mail to archive-server@ames.arc.nasa.gov (subject "help").
In addition to the Galileo reports, there are reports on the Voyager
probes, Magellan, Space Shuttle, Giotto, and other payloads.

						-Peter Yee
						yee@ames.arc.nasa.gov
						ames!yee
PS You're welcome.