[comp.archives] [sci.math] Re: UBASIC

naras@stat.fsu.edu (B. Narasimhan) (04/04/90)

Archive-name: ubasic/04-Apr-90
Archive-site: wsmr-simtel20.army.mil [26.2.0.74]
Archive-directory: pd1:<msdos.basic>
Archive-files: UBAS725.ARC
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <90093.171457JJL101@psuvm.psu.edu> JJL101@psuvm.psu.edu (J.J. Lehett) writes:

>     I have heard many great things about the languageg UBASIC and its math
>applications.....does anyone know where I can get a copy of it?  ( i cannot
>get into Simtel 20.....although I know it is there.)  Any other FTP sites?
>
>          Thanks in advance,

>*       J.J.        *             JJL101@psuvm.bitnet              *
>*                   *    Penn State Center for Academic Computing  *
>*    John Lehett    *          Computational Mathematics           *

UBASIC 7.25 is now available for anonymous ftp in a few places.

At SIMTEL20.ARPA in the directory pd1:<msdos.basic> under the name UBAS725.ARC

At
milton.u.washington.edu in the directory /ua/ftp/public/files.Z under the
name UBASIC725.ARC.

At
cca.ucsf.edu (I am not sure where. This facility prefers that you
not log in between 8:00am-5:00pm Pacific time.)

Please report any bugs to me as I am creating a complete collection
to report to the author.

-B. Narasimhan
naras@stat.fsu.edu