[comp.archives] [comp.os.misc...] Re:

shotokan@rimfaxe.diku.dk (Kim H|glund) (04/06/90)

Archive-name: amoeba/04-Apr-90
Archive-site: ftp.diku.dk [129.142.96.1]
Archive-directory: /pub/misc
Archive-files: amoeba-doc.tar.Z
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

ast@cs.vu.nl (Andy Tanenbaum) writes:

>5. AMOEBA BOOK
>     We have published dozens of papers on Amoeba over the years.  We have now
>collected 17 of the most interesting ones in a 278-page paperback book.  The
>papers provide an introduction to Amoeba, an overview of the design,
>discussion of the measured performance, as well as 9 papers on programming
>and applications.

These papers are now available for anonymous ftp from ftp.diku.dk
[129.142.96.1] in /pub/misc/amoeba-doc.tar.Z

Enjoy,
  Kim

_____
Kim Hoeglund, CS Dept. at U of Copenhagen, Denmark      Email: shotokan@diku.dk

mckenney@sparkyfs.istc.sri.com (Paul Mckenney) (04/06/90)

Archive-name: amoeba-doc-usa/05-Apr-90
Archive-site: spam.itstd.sri.com [128.18.4.3]
Archive-directory: pub/amoeba

In article <1990Apr4.175751.10575@diku.dk> shotokan@rimfaxe.diku.dk (Kim H|glund) writes:
-ast@cs.vu.nl (Andy Tanenbaum) writes:
->5. AMOEBA BOOK
->     We have published dozens of papers on Amoeba over the years.  We have now
->collected 17 of the most interesting ones in a 278-page paperback book.  The
->papers provide an introduction to Amoeba, an overview of the design,
->discussion of the measured performance, as well as 9 papers on programming
->and applications.
-These papers are now available for anonymous ftp from ftp.diku.dk
-[129.142.96.1] in /pub/misc/amoeba-doc.tar.Z
-Enjoy,
-  Kim

I pulled this across the ocean at a blinding 4000 baud and put it into:
	pub/amoeba/amoeba-doc.tar.Z
on spam.itstd.sri.com.  People in North America might get faster access
to this copy :-).

				Thanx, Paul