[comp.archives] [ibm-pc-binaries] Re: Binary for umoria3

n245bq@tamunix (Keith Perkins) (05/30/90)

Archive-name: empire/30-May-90
Archive-site: kukulcan.berkeley.edu [128.32.131.190]
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <5533@hub.ucsb.edu> 6600m00n@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu writes:

>I recall that the author has put the binaries and source on a machine in
>berkely for public ftp access.  I can't recall the name, but if any of
>the observent people out there remember it, tell it.

James E. Wilson has a machine at Berkeley that has all the various Moria
and Umoria sources. The Umoria sources are the newest version of Moria to
date, but they are still in the Beta test stage. Any bug reports should be
sent to rec.games.moria. The machine is kukulcan.Berkeley.EDU, internet
number 128.32.131.190. The Moria and Umoria stuff is in the pub/wilson
directory. The latest binaries out are 5.1.5 version for the IBM and the
5.2.0 version for the mac. The source is at version 5.2.0 and changes about
once or twice a month. Any comments or suggestions about the game are
appreciated (send to rec.games.moira).

p.s. Somebody out there rewrote the io.c file to run under TC 2.0. There
is also a file in the ibmpc directory that has some info concerning some
changes that might be needed under TC 2.0 (the file is old at this point).

Keith Perkins