[comp.archives] [rec.games.rogue] Re: help - I no longer can play

seaotter@athena.mit.edu (Stacy L Ramirez) (06/28/90)

Archive-name: rogue/27-Jun-90
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <6JJ$NY&@ads.com> patterso@ADS.COM (Tim J. Patterson) writes:

>Is there some kind sole that can point me to an ftp source site or
>even mail me a copy so I can play again?
>
>	Tim
>	patterso@ads.com

Try uxc.cso.uiuc.edu: rogue source lies in directory games/rogue.
To avoid peak-hour loading bear in mind they are in Central Standard Time
and convert accordingly.  There are 37 files, approximately 240 K.

For a clone of same check out bu-it.bu.edu, directory src/GAMES/rogue.
Boston University lies, of course, within Eastern Standard Time.  This
version was also posted to comp.sources.games and can be found in their
archives, which exist in many places (including uunet.uu.net).

For UROGUE check out bu-it.bu.edu, src/GAMES/urogue.tar.Z but bear in mind
that this file does not contain full source code, only what is necessary
to adjust the game to a given unix site.

|     Mike Z c/o seaotter@athena.mit.edu        |
|     "I speak for myself; who else?"           |