[comp.archives] [comp.lang.forth] Re: Just wondering

zmola@rainbow.uchicago.edu (Carl Zmola) (07/31/90)

Archive-name: forth/24-Jul-90
Archive-site: wuarchive.wustl.edu [128.252.135.4]
Archive-directory: /systems/msdos/forth
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <1327@ruunsa.fys.ruu.nl> muts@fysaj.fys.ruu.nl (Peter Mutsaers /100000) writes:
>JAJZ801@CALSTATE.BITNET ("Jeff Sicherman,CSU Long Beach") writes:
>>  Is there any particular reason, other than time and expense,
>>why no one with cheap (local) access to the various FORTH BBS's
>>hasn't uploaded many of the files there to SIMTEL ??
>
>Yes I'd like to see some of these Forth files available on the
>internet too. As it is now, I don't have any way of obtaining
>files from Forth archives, I don't even know if they exist.

Some forth is available on the Net from the archives at Wash. U. St. Louis
I ftp'd F-PC, and F83 v2 for dos from there, they also have a 386 assembler
for F-PC.
the archive is at
			wuarchive.wustl.edu
and is available for anonymous ftp.
the pc forths are in directory  systems/msdos/forth I believe.

Happy FTPing
	CARL