[comp.archives] [emacs] Re: mh-e/rmail/vm/...?

kjones@talos.pm.com (Kyle Jones) (08/18/90)

Archive-name: vm/17-Aug-90
Archive-site: xanth.cs.odu.edu [128.82.8.1]
Archive-directory: /pub/vm
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

kpc00@JUTS.ccc.amdahl.com (kpc) writes:
 > This sounds good.  Is this posted anywhere so that it can be gotten by
 > non-ftp, crippled-uucp sites?  Is there a newsgroup dedicated to it?

Anonymous FTP information (for those who can use it):

xanth.cs.odu.edu		pub/vm/vm-4.41.tar.Z
tut.cis.ohio.state.edu		pub/gnu/vm/vm-4.41.tar.Z

You can get to the Ohio State archives via anonymous UUCP.  As I
recall, the details on how to do this are routinely posted to
comp.sources.d.  I'm willing to mail copies to people unable to
access either of these places.

There is no newsgroup devoted to VM, but serious thought is
being given to gatewaying a newsgroup to the existing info-vm
mailing list.

kyle jones   <kjones@talos.pm.com>   ...!uunet!talos!kjones

Send add/delete requests to info-vm-request@cs.odu.edu, list
submissions go to info-vm@cs.odu.edu.