[comp.archives] [mud] Re: LpMud2.2 in the US?

jab9678@helios.TAMU.EDU (Joe Brewer) (09/11/90)

Archive-name: lpmud/07-Sep-90
Archive-site: tamu.edu [128.194.15.2]
Archive-directory: /pub/lpmud
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

chris@tcom.stc.co.uk (Chris Milton) writes:

>has LpMud 2.2 found its way onto an anonymous FTP site in the US yet?
>just asking for the benfit of us who aint got FTP access to sweden :-)
>cheers
>chris

I will make some copies available for ftp from tamu.edu in /pub/lpmud.

As I write this there are only two lpmudish things in there,lpmud-2.2.tar.Z
which is from alcazar.cd.chalmers.se and lpmud-2.2.0-A.tar.Z (HMC) which I
got from fenris.clarremont.edu.

Since I have most everything on line anyway, I may as well put it out
where some of you can get to it.  I will try and move my lpmud collection
to /pub/lpmud sometime this weekend.  If anyone has something unique to
contribute send me a message.

Joe

--
Joe Brewer, Assistant Network Manager                 +1 409 847 8896
Texas A&M University Network Planning         (internet) joe@tamu.edu