[comp.archives] [comp.sources.d] Re: Did trn get posted yet?

davison@dri.com (Wayne Davison) (09/12/90)

Archive-name: trn/10-Sep-90
Archive-site: uunet.uu.net [192.48.96.2]
Archive-directory: /news
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

Jim Sanchez (jim@syteke.be) wrote:
> I have not seen the posting for trn(threaded news reader) let although
> a patch has been posted.  Has this come out yet???

It has been sent to the comp.sources.unix moderator, and should (hopefully!)
show up soon (the recent flurry of activity is a good sign).  Those with ftp
access can grab it from a number of sites (including uunet), and those that
can uucp can call up uunet's anon. uucp 900 number and get it that way.  It
is available as ~/news/trn.tar.Z (last I looked).  There is also one patch
released, so make sure you're running version 1.0.1.  Other ftp sites:

	caesar.cs.montana.edu in /pub/trn	(after 5pm MDT, please)
	ftp.acsu.buffalo.edu in pub
	uvaarpa.virginia.edu in the 'public_access' directory
	uunet.uu.net in ~/news
--
 \  /| / /|\/ /| /(_)     Wayne Davison
(_)/ |/ /\|/ / |/  \      davison@dri.com