[comp.archives] [graphics] Re: REGIS GRAPHICS

rick@pangea.Stanford.EDU (Rick Ottolini) (09/16/90)

Archive-name: gigilib/15-Sep-90
Archive-site: hanauma.stanford.edu [36.51.0.16]
Archive-directory: filters/gigilib
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <1966@ac.dal.ca> davisb@ac.dal.ca writes:
>I just acquired an old Empire (world conquest game) is enhanced by Regis
>graphics. What the hell are Regis graphics and if anyone knows where to get
>them could they tell me please?
>
>                                  Thanks,
>                                  Davis Bennett
>                                  Dalhousie University, Halifax, Nova Scotia
>                                  Canada

Regis is a 2-D vector graphics language used on some DEC terminals in the 1980s.
There are examples of Regis in the generic plotting package called vplot
from hanauma.stanford.edu anonymous ftp.  See the filters/gigilib directory.