[comp.archives] [tex] Re: draft mode

voros@physics.monash.edu.au (Joe Voros) (10/03/90)

Archive-name: texsis/01-Oct-90
Archive-site: emx.utexas.edu [128.83.1.33]
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

pi@eng.cam.ac.uk (Pablo Iglesias) writes:
>  I want to  have a special mode that would be used when printing drafts
> of a document.  Ideally this would have bigger margins than usual, larger
> interline spacing, and something on the header saying "draft" with the date.
> Any other useful features would also be helpful.

For a collection of very useful macros, very well-commented, and including
the above feature, try TeXsis, a TeX format for physics developed by Eric
Myers and Frank Paige.  It is available via anonymous ftp from
emx.utexas.edu.  Both Unix and VMS setups are avaliable from there.

--

Joe Voros, Physics Dept, Monash University, Clayton, VIC, 3168, Australia.