[comp.archives] [xpert] Re: escape sequences in xterm for changing colors

tom@bears.ucsb.edu (Tom Weinstein) (10/04/90)

Archive-name: colorxterm/03-Oct-90
Archive-site: expo.lcs.mit.edu [18.30.0.212]
Archive-directory: /contrib
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <592@sbi.com>, victoria@sbi.com (Victoria Drozdov) writes:

> I remember this information coming across the net a few
> weeks ago. I just need a pointer as to where to find it.

> I need a variation of an xterm that will allows the
> colors (foreground, background, ...) to be changed
> dynamically via escape sequences.

> I heard such an xterm exists. Anyone knows where
> I can get hold of it?

> Thanks in advance.

It's on expo.lcs.mit.edu in contrib/colorxterm.tar.Z.

Note that there is another file there called col_xterm.tar.Z, and is
something completely different.

--
Open Look -- Freedom     | Tom Weinstein   tom@bears.ucsb.edu
             from Choice |                 tweinst@polyslo.calpoly.edu