[comp.archives] [comp.windows.ms] Re: ATI VGA Wonder

poffen@sj.ate.slb.com (Russ Poffenberger) (10/20/90)

Archive-name: win3-video/18-Oct-90
Archive-site: cica.cica.indiana.edu [129.79.20.22]
Archive-directory: /pub/pc/win3/video
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <3566@mindlink.UUCP> a752@mindlink.UUCP (Bruce Dunn) writes:
>> c135rmz@utarlg.utarl.edu writes:
>> Someone posted last month that ATI has an upgraded version of its Windows3
>> drivers (mainly bug fixes). Is it possible to have those drivers uploaded
>> to some FTP site to replace the old drivers?
>

>      I posted the message.  I have what ATI states to be the most recent
>versions of the drivers, along with a text file covering installation and hints
>in using the drivers.  I will be happy to transfer these files somewhere, but
>need someone to tell me where to send them and hand-hold me through the process
>(I understand that I have to UUENCODE the files to send from my site).  Anyone
>willing to write me detailed instructions can contact me by E-mail.

One place they should be is uploaded to cica.cica.indiana.edu:pub/pc/win3/video.

1601 Technology Drive		CIS:	72401,276
San Jose, Ca. 95110             (408)437-5254