[comp.archives] [comp.periphs.scsi] Re: SCSI and SCSI-2 Specs

marks@mgse.UUCP (Mark Seiffert) (10/30/90)

Archive-name: scsi-bbs/28-Oct-90
Archive-site: rex.cs.tulane.edu [129.81.132.1]
Archive-directory: /pub/scsi
Reposted-by: emv@math.lsa.umich.edu (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <1990Oct27.220730.26162@ecn.purdue.edu> songer@orchestra.ecn.purdue.edu (Christopher M Songer) writes:
>Hi,
>     Where can I get a copy of the scsi and scsi-2 spec? Thanks,
>
>Chris
>songer@ecn.purdue.edu

The SCSI-BBS files stored on the mgse archive server have been moved
and are now available for anonymous FTP. They are not available from
any mail server that i am aware of. Here is the notice of their location.

These files were sent to me by John Lohmeyer, sysop of the SCSI BBS
(316-636-8700). Most of the files from the BBS are here, available
from Tulane University (rex.cs.tulane.edu, 129.81.132.1) via anonymous FTP.

Things are arranged like the bbs, files for a particular subject are in a
sub-directory named after the Bulletin Board's file area.

Questions concerning the SCSI archives on rex.cs.tulane.edu should be sent
to marks%mgse@rex.cs.tulane.edu. There are no restriction on the hours that
you can use to FTP (at this time).

Here is the list of available file areas. All files are located
in pub/scsi/ and are stored compressed, zip'ped or arc'ed.

file area	Contents
---------------	---------------------------------------
area01/*	X3T9.2 General Information
area02/*	Communications Software
area04/*	NBS SCSI Verification Tests
area05/*	X3T9.2 Recent Documents (Current Year)
area06/*	Miscellaneous Files
area07/*	SCSI-1 Revision 17B Text Files
area08/*	SCSI-2 Draft Standard Text Files
area11/*	SCSI-2 AutoCAD Figures
area13/*	SCSI-2 Common Access Method File Area
area14/*	IPI files
area16/*	ESDI Document and Related Files
area17/*	Fiber Channel File Area
area18/*	X3T9.2 Documents from 1989

---
Mark Seiffert,  Metairie, LA.
uucp:           rex.cs.tulane.edu!mgse!marks or rex!mgse!marks
bitnet:         marks%mgse@REX.CS.TULANE.EDU
internet:       marks%mgse@rex.cs.tulane.edu or marks@mgse.UUCP
compu$erve:	>INTERNET:marks@mgse.UUCP