[comp.archives] [comp.sys.mips] Re: indent core dumps on 4.51

rogerk@mips.COM (Roger B.A. Klorese) (11/17/90)

Archive-name: mips-risc-os-indent/15-Nov-90
Archive-site: mips.com [130.62.14.10]
Archive-directory: /tmp
Reposted-by: emv@ox.com (Edward Vielmetti)

In article <sandrock.658684953@aries> sandrock@aries.scs.uiuc.edu (Mark T. Sandrock) writes:
>The indent utility dumps core when we try to use it under RISC/os 4.51.
>Is this a known problem, or is it perhaps only local to our site?

No, it was not previously known, but it has been found and fixed.  The fix will
appear in release 4.52.  It's also available for anonymous ftp from mips.com
(130.62.14.10), as tmp/indent.
--
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                  MIPS Computer Systems, Inc.
MS 6-05    930 DeGuigne Dr.   Sunnyvale, CA  94086              +1 408 524-7421