[comp.archives] [xpert] Re: Xbzone...new and improved

dl2n+@andrew.cmu.edu (Daniel Edward Lovinger) (12/13/90)

Archive-name: x11/games/cbzone/1990-12-13
Archive: expo.lcs.mit.edu:/contrib/cbzone.tar.Z [18.30.0.212]
Reposted-by: emv@ox.com (Edward Vielmetti)

mummert@auk.cs.cmu.edu (Todd Mummert) writes:
> [2nd attempt at posting this...]
>
> Cbzone...the adventure continues....
>
> I'm releasing a new version of xbzone.  This version was rewritten
> entirely in C and has support for a variable number of objects.
> This version should interact slightly better with window manglers,
> though I'm sure there are some out there that will give it problems.
>
> Those of you who pick it up, I'd appreciate your comments.  And if
> anyone wants to add clean color support, I'd be grateful.
>
> I've put a copy in cbzone.tar.Z on expo.lcs.mit.edu (18.30.0.212)

	CBzone should be considered to supersede XBzone. I will be
removing xbzone.tar.Z from expo as soon as possible.

				dan